Question: Who are the system administrators?
Dr. Moriuchi is the primary administrator for our website and School Loop account, but he doesn't do their day-to-day management. He appoints others to serve as School Loop administrators:
|Name||Position||Directs Use of Website||Handles Day-to-Day Website Administration|
You might need to contact a system administrator for any of these reasons:
- You don't have a School Loop account and want to have one.
- You can't log into your School Loop account and cannot reset your password.
- You are consistently getting error messages from the School Loop system. (A one-time glitch that goes away by itself does not need to be reported.)
- You want to change your website title, e.g., change Ms. to Mrs.
- You have deleted a web page by accident and would like it restored.
If you need a system administrator, first try to contact Neil Cuadra. See the main Staff Site page for Neil's email address. If you can't reach him, ask for help from an assistant principal, who can find out who else is available to help you.
See also Who manages the main website?