Question: What are the buttons on the editing page?
These buttons appear at the top of editing pages:
The meanings are:
- Publish: copy the changes you've made to this web page to the "live" version that students and parents see
- Save Draft: save the changes you've made so you can continue editing later, but don't make the changes "live"
- Cancel: throw away all changes made to this page since the last time you began editing it
- Copy: make a new web page that's a copy of this web page
- Delete Live Page: delete the web page from your website. You'll lose the page and all content on the page.
- Preview Draft: open a new web browser window (or tab) to show what the edited page will look like when published
- Live View: open a new web browser window (or tab) showing your currently "live" web page
- Change (Site is published): not used
- Activity: shows you a list of pages you have published and a list of pages you have edited but not yet published ("draft pages")
- Resource Files: takes you to your Resource page, where you can upload photos or files
- Rights: not used