Question: What is the standard layout?
The standard layout for a teacher's home page has three columns, with the wider one in the middle.
In the left column:
- the teacher's subject and room number
- his or her schedule of classes
- contact links
In the center column:
- a welcome message and any other introductory information
- news and space for additional items
In the right column:
- a photo or graphic (optional)
- a list of downloadable files, e.g., syllabus, rules
- a list of links to recommended websites
Standard home page
Standard calendar page
The standard calendar page has one wide column with a monthly calendar:
If you add additional pages to your website the design of those pages is up to you.